ALEX MCARA HGV/PSV TRAINING TERMS AND
The terms and conditions will
form a contract between the “Customer” and “Alex
McAra HGV/PSV Training” known as the “Company”
The Company requires the following obligations be
adhered to by the Client and the following terms and
conditions apply when persons make payment or issue
a Purchase Order Number to the Company and therefore
enter into this contract with the Company.
1. Course fees must be paid in full prior to any
training course unless a previous financial
arrangement has been agreed and accepted by both
2. A valid Driving Licence for the relevant vehicle
category must be presented at all times including
duration of training course, theory and practical
tests. Failure to produce a valid licence at theory
or practical test appointment will result in
forfeiture of fees paid.
3. It is the responsibility of the Customer to
ensure the correct provisional entitlement for the
category of training booked is valid and current.
4. If a Customer wishes to cancel any training
course this must be done 15 working days before the
course start date otherwise all fees paid will be
5. If a Customer wishes to cancel any training
course with more than 15 working days notice any
deposit payment will be forfeit.
6. If a Customer fails to attend a course date or
fails to complete a course all fees will be
7. The Company reserves the right to cancel any
course booking by the Customer if course fees have
not been paid in full.
8. The Company reserves the right to amend course
dates and will ensure the Customer has been informed
of any changes. Any amendments made by the Company
are free from financial penalty.
9. Any Customer found to be under the influence of
alcohol or drugs will have their course terminated
with immediate effect and all fees forfeited.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any Company
11. Any Customer undertaking a course with the
Company agrees to adhere to instructions given to
them both verbally and/or written by any member of
12. Any Customer taking driving courses must ensure
they have taken sufficient rest before driving to
comply with Drivers Hours Regulations and Working
13. No responsibility will be accepted by the
company for any loss of personal items from Company
14. All Customers agree to conduct themselves in an
appropriate manner when taking a course. If a
Customer is deemed to be a danger to themselves or
the Company or uses abusive language or threatening
behaviour the Company reserves the right to
terminate course with immediate effect.
15. The Company will compensate for any mechanical
failure with time in lieu.
16. If a course is cancelled due to bad weather or
circumstances outside its control the Company will
arrange for course dates to be made available as
soon as possible.
17. In accordance with the Customer Protection
Distance Selling Regulations 2000, when a course is
booked without face to face contact, the Customer
may cancel the contract within seven days (cooling
off period) of that contract having been concluded.
18. Subject to the Customer Protection Distance
Selling Regulations 2000 mentioned above all monies
paid towards course fees as either deposits, part
payments, balance payments or any form of
installment payment outside of the aforementioned
and cooling off period are non refundable.
19. Any monies paid in
advance must be used within a 12 month period
otherwise these monies will be deemed forfeit.
20. The Company reserves the right to update and
amend these terms and conditions at anytime.
21. The Company will provide copies of our terms and
conditions on request and displays them on our
website. It is taken that all clients have read and
agreed to the Company terms and conditions before
requesting training or beginning a training course
and therefore entering into a contractual agreement
with the Company.
If you require further
information, or would like to discuss your
requirements, then please contact us either by
telephone or by e-mail:
Phone: 01764 683400
Key services include:
PSV, PCV and LGV Driver Training | Car and Trailer
Training | Ambulance Driver Training
Horse Trailer Training
| Bus Driver Training | Minibus Driver Training
- serving -
Scotland: Perth | Dundee | Stirling | Tayside | Fife |
Clackmannanshire | Edinburgh |